Welcome to Davao Central High School Website!

Welcome to Davao Central High School Website!

Davao Central High School
The Davao Central High School, formerly known as the Davao Chinese High School, was founded on June 3, 1924. It traced its humble beginning to two rented classrooms at San Pedro Street with only 30 students. Seeing the necessity of acquiring a permanent school site, Don Francisco Villa-Abrille Lim Juna, a charter board member, donated a 10,000 square-meter lot, which became the present school site. The first building was a one-storey wooden structure. Classes were held in the new site in January 1925. With the aim of preserving and propagating the Chinese language and culture, the school offered a dual curriculum in English and Chinese. It was then the only school in the City of Davao offering Chinese language.
Details info