- To provide a loving, nurturing, and friendly environment conducive to learning.
- To provide strong foundation in basic communication skills, specifically English and Mandarin.
- To enhance physical, emotional, and mental health.
- To provide experiences that will help form good habits.
- To foster desirable relationship among small children.
- To provide activities that will help discover creative and artistic abilities of children.
- To develop basic competencies in 3Rs; Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic.
- To infuse the core values of self discipline, integrity, industry, propriety, righteousness, justice, and humility.
- To instill love for the school.
- To educate for responsible citizenship and inculcate a sense of patriotism.
- To develop an understanding of oneself in relation to others and care for the environment.
- To recognize children's uniqueness and develop their potentials.
- To prepare the pupils for secondary education.
- To develop higher competencies in Math, Arts, and the Sciences.
- To strengthen the competencies in listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese, English, and Filipino.
- To develop the spirit of inquiry, analytical thinking, problem-solving, and other high-level thinking skills.
- To strengthen the core values of self-discipline, integrity, industry propriety, righteousness, justice, and humility.
- To provide venues for leadership training, community service, and care for the environment.
- To foster a sense of pride, love and loyalty for the school.
- To inculcate the sense of patriotism and nationalism.
- To harness all skills in preparation for the tertiary education.